Apple Pressing service.
Apple Pressing Prices 2020
Why not bring your apples to our 250 year old apple press. We can turn them into Apple Juice which will last 2 years, or cider Juice. Please book a space. from 15th September-15th November. Computer controlled monitoring and recording of process. Process and prices for personal consumption only.
Suggested to have 20% bramleys in the apple juice to give it some crispness. 100% brambly juice is quite tart a bit like grapefruit juice and some eaters can make a very sweet juice.
to book a place Fridays and saturdays, September and October. please Call Julian on 07770694646 or email
1 Bag apples =20kg = 20 bottles 750ml of juice. (approx.)
17 bags 350 bottles.
Min pressing 4 bags 80kg.
Apples should be donated to Goren for pressing. Prices on qty Juice is produced. Waste pummy can be collected or we will dispose of it. ie 80 bottles =£1.20*80=£96 Full service 80*£1.95= £156
- Filling, pasteurising, capping and washing bottles. 45 mins=40 bottles
- Labels. Polyester white background, colour laser Printed, lasts for many years.
- Custom design provided by customer. Word template. standard design(no cost)
- Pressing can occur the afternoon before bottling to allow sedimentation.
- *Filling, capping and cleaning to be done by customer.
- Reusable bottles: customers will be responsible for the bottles being clean internally.Rinse out and keep original caps on immediately after use. New caps provided free after pasteurising.
- cider juice(using cider apples) made at juice bottle rate per litre. ie 200L = 60p*200=£120. sourcing barrels and tapping service available.